Last week I learned some words about crime and justice.
I'm interested in is using force against intruders indicates householder's right. Because it is the most likely to happen my own surrounding, in my country, even if no such provisions, and can only be encountered the theif at home, we think bad luck. I think due to overpopulation, so this is also government conld not manangement.
It is about a householder's right to protect their new home, but you can afford to have rights to protect your home, family and proprety from intruders. For example, if an intruder in your own home, you should call the police. In self-defence to defend themselves, their family and property, people should entitled to use force, and those using the reasonable force to defend itself will enjoy full legal protection, there is nothing to be afraid. So I always think British is a very safe country.
Reference:
www.direct.gov.uk
http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Nl1/Newsroom/DG_181983
No comments:
Post a Comment