I remember that all docements were ready, I was look forward to went to the UK.
Three months ago, more than twelve hours of the flight, I arrived in the UK. I feel very tried and hungry. Because the arrivel time was late, and bus station has been closed. I know need one night of waiting at the airport. But I'm very happy about the new environment.
The next morning, I arrived Cardiff. All the things attract me, it has clean fresh and lots of trees. Overall, harmonious combination of man and nature. After I lived sister student family, three days finally ate Chinese food. After find the department of a series of things, but also happy and tired.
A few days later, I found the people of Wales are very good, very patient and very polite. I did not understand it doesn't matter, he still smile and repeat, until you understand. Teachers and landlords are the most commonly used simple vocabulary to communicate with people. If I walking through the front yard for others house, they will see smile to me, and say "HELLO", each of them are cute. I feel really wonderful. I like this feel.
The next study is a new challenge, I will do my best to complete studies. I belivev I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment